Vector 1.2.0 APK for Android
Inspired by the practice and principles of Parkour, Vector’s intuitive controls please players of all levels, and sophisticated level designs challenge the most demanding players with fast-paced timing puzzles as the traceur “flows” over the dystopian rooftops.
- Arcade gameplay from the makers of the hit Facebook game
- Astoundingly lifelike Parkour-inspired moves made possible by Cascadeur animation tools
- 20 challenging levels (40 in the "Deluxe Version")
- Quick to learn, challenging to master
The best parkour-inspired action game! Vector lets you break free and run! Don’t get caught!
The Press Loves Vector:
“The way Vector mimics the movements of real-life parkour practitioners is quite impressive... I can’t wait to be entrapped in Vector’s promising mix of direction and magnitude.” (appadvice.com)
“Vector is thrilling, rich in variety and it reminds us of Stick Run, but offers much more elaborate animations.” (fbgamer.de)
"The only cool way to run from all your problems." (Gamezebo.com)
“The game looks smashing … ” (idroidplay.com)
Vector Video Trailer or Demo
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Change your audio settings:
- Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Google Play license check:
- Google Play license check
- Set an alarm:
- Allows the app to set an alarm in an installed alarm clock app. Some alarm clock apps may not implement this feature.
- Change screen orientation:
- Allows the app to change the rotation of the screen at any time. Should never be needed for normal apps.
Android 4.0 and up
Vector Old Versions... Load old versions
What's New in Vector 1.2.0
This update contains:
- bug fixes