Stupid Again 1.3 APK for Android
All the questions seems very stupid,but don't belive your eyes, you know,we are not moron, just think out-of-box, don't think straight!
How to play?
Use your fingers and try different posture to find out every question.
Notice: for different models of phones, you may need the "screen auto rotation function"
1.60 cunning puzzels
2.The solutions are simple but are never obvious
3.Simple style, Humorous music, cann't stop
Stupid Again Permissions:
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- Record audio:
- Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Android 2.2 and up
Stupid Again 1.3:
Stupid Again Old Versions... Load old versions
What's New in Stupid Again 1.3
2.Add the Korean language pack