Sisters 2.0 APK for Android
Sisters: A Mobile VR Ghost Story
Be careful where you look, because something doesn't want you here. Experience a true horror experience made for mobile VR. Works with Google Cardboard.
Players watch the terror unfold around them with immersive 360 degree visuals and audio. This experience is designed for VR and headphones. Both are recommended to get the full experience.
★ Designed Specifically for mobile VR
★ Simple look-based controls that allows for easy pick up and play
★ Look around 360 degrees in a spooky digitally-painted environment
★ Virtual Reality head tracking makes you feel like you're there
★ An environment that knows and responds to what you are looking at
★ Binaural and directional audio
"What's Google Cardboard?"
Cardboard is a low-cost, easy-to-get virtual reality viewer that transforms a phone into a basic VR headset. Learn more about Google Cardboard at g.co/cardboard.
Sisters Video Trailer or Demo
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Control Near Field Communication:
- Allows the app to communicate with Near Field Communication (NFC) tags, cards, and readers.
Android 4.4 and up
Sisters Old Versions... Load old versions
What's New in Sisters 2.0
• Now featuring the official Blair Witch VR Teaser
• Cardboard SDK updates