Roller Coaster VR 1.9 APK for Android
Ride a deserted vr roller-coaster amidst a tropical island. See the fabulous dream of Virtual World.
- Please, look at the lever, to start the vr attraction.
- Requires VR glasses (headset) FIBRUM (or cardboard)
- The game implements a freemium system. Please register promotion code or purchase the app if you like the game.
It's compartible with different virtual reality headsets (also known as hmd) such as Google Cardboard or Homido.
Insert smartphone with gyroscope into VR glasses and start the ride.
Look around yourself and experience a full sphere stereoscopic virtual world (like 3D 360 degrees cinema).
Attraction takes you into breathtaking jorney with thrilling moments.
In different apps from Fibrum you will fall down, ride roller coaster, or swing on a big spinner.
Roller Coaster VR Screenshots
Roller Coaster VR Permissions:
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Google Play license check:
- Google Play license check
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Android 4.4 and up
Roller Coaster VR 1.9:
Roller Coaster VR Old Versions... Load old versions
What's New in Roller Coaster VR 1.9
Big update of Fibrum Club.
Now you can register on our new website http://fibrum.net and get access not only for best VR applications but also for news in VR industry and other players.
We are very happy to invite you to join our new Fibrum ecosystem.