Rap Stars Free Slot Machines APK for Android
Join the party because the rap stars have come on stage and are inviting you to play a game of slots with them. This is a game of music, fashion, and fun. Once you start playing it, you will not be able to stop.
Dare to gamble on mobile devices coolest music party on the loveliest slot machine. Here your ears rule the day.
Play like a real celebrity; make the fans move; engage in interesting conversations in a venue of your choice. This is Rap Stars Free Slot Machines on your palms. This is the world’s most awesome and addictive 20-game slots machine. The music will hook you up in no time.
• Best gambling experience
o Rap music theme
• Unlimited jackpots
• Prizes worth millions of dollars in fantastic money
• 500 free coins to get you going.
• More coins are available for as little as $1.99.
• Easy to play and control.
Enter the party and play pokies on Rap Stars Free Slot Machines with musicians and fans.
Rap Stars Free Slot Machines Screenshots
Rap Stars Free Slot Machines Permissions:
- Read your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Install shortcuts:
- Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Download files without notification:
- Allows the app to download files through the download manager without any notification being shown to the user.
Android 2.3 and up