Rail Rush 1.9.11 APK for Android
Get ready for this epic adventure!
Step into your cart and begin this exploring frenzy! Accelerate through these insanely fast rails while tilting and swiping to avoid the obstacles.
Your job is to collect precious stones, so get those gold nuggets and gems! There will be surprises along the way, and special gifts to earn if you're lucky! Break the rock eggs to reveal what’s inside of them and pick up all the gems for your personal explorer’s collection!
Find new and exciting paths to explore across the mine, and go through those special levels to earn more nuggets! Featuring many exciting environments in 10 different settings: dash through the Crazy Caves, fight the horde in the Zombie Caves, make your sweetest dreams come true in Sweet Wonderland, hurtle through the lush and dangerous Amazon jungle, immerse in the terrific Undersea World, take a dive in the Horror Land, visit the wonderful Snow Land, navigate on the Steam Factory, find your way on the Jurassic Jungle and explore the Pharaoh's Tomb, all this and many surprise levels which will amaze you with their colorful scenarios.
You can also equip your cart with power ups to extend your chances inside the mine, while completing missions and ranking up, in order to become the ultimate explorer!
• 18 different characters
• Cool power ups
• 10 different worlds and many hidden levels
• Stunning graphics
• Action packed gameplay
• Many in-game achievements
• Game statistics
• Game Center leader boards
How long can you last in the rails? Find out, by downloading Rail Rush now!
Try also the free web version of Rail Rush on our website:
Find out more about Miniclip:
“Like” Rail Rush on Facebook:
Watch the official game trailer:
Follow Rail Rush on Twitter:
Follow Miniclip on Twitter:
Rail Rush Screenshots
Rail Rush Video Trailer or Demo
Rail Rush Permissions:
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge:
- Allows the app to add, remove, change events that you can modify on your device, including those of friends or co-workers. This may allow the app to send messages that appear to come from calendar owners, or modify events without the owners' knowledge.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Record audio:
- Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Control Near Field Communication:
- Allows the app to communicate with Near Field Communication (NFC) tags, cards, and readers.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Android 2.3.3 and up
Rail Rush 1.9.11:
Rail Rush Old Versions... Load old versions
What's New in Rail Rush 1.9.11
• Bug fixes and performance improvements