MORTAL KOMBAT X 1.11.1 APK for Android
Bring the power of next-gen gaming to your mobile and tablet device with this visually groundbreaking fighting and card collection game.
Assemble an elite team of Mortal Kombat warriors and prove yourself in the greatest fighting tournament on Earth.
BRUTAL 3 v 3 KOMBAT
Create your own team of Mortal Kombat fighters and lead them into battle to earn experience, new special attacks, and powerful artifacts.
MASSIVE ROSTER OF FIGHTERS
Collect Mortal Kombat veterans like Scorpion, Johnny Cage, Sub-Zero, Sonya, Kitana, Ermac, and many others. Discover the newest additions to Mortal Kombat such as the insect-like D’Vorah, fiery Cassie Cage, bloodthirsty Kotal Khan, and the mysterious Kung Jin.
JAW DROPPING X-RAYS AND FATALITIES
Mortal Kombat X brings its trademark Fatalities and X-Rays to mobile, with stunning graphics, these over the top moves punch you right in the guts.
CHALLENGE OTHER PLAYERS
Compete with other players in Faction Wars, an online competitive mode where players engage other player teams. Rank up in your own Faction’s leaderboard to earn weekly prizes.
SUMMON ALLIES INTO BATTLE
Find other players to be your Ally. Borrow a kombatant and strike a decisive blow against your enemies.
UNLOCK REWARDS IN BOTH THE CONSOLE AND MOBILE GAME
Play the game and unlock exclusive rewards for the console version of Mortal Kombat X, including ultra rare characters like Klassic Kitana and Injustice Scorpion. Playing the console version unlocks rewards in mobile as well.
* Mortal Kombat X features high quality visuals. Performance is not optimized on devices with less than 1GB RAM.
** A minimum of 1.5 GB of free space is required on your device.
Content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. Contains intense violence, blood, and gore.
MORTAL KOMBAT X Screenshots
MORTAL KOMBAT X Video Trailer or Demo
MORTAL KOMBAT X Permissions:
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Google Play license check:
- Google Play license check
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Android 4.0 and up
MORTAL KOMBAT X 1.11.1:
MORTAL KOMBAT X Old Versions... Load old versions
What's New in MORTAL KOMBAT X 1.11.1
Fixed an issue where players were not properly receiving Ally Points when using Friends as an Ally.
Fixed an issue where players were receiving Triborg Equipment at the end of Freddy Krueger's Nightmare Challenge.