LINE Let's Get Rich 1.8.1 APK for Android
Journey around the world with your friends or family members.
Roll the dice and feel the fun!
This game packs all the thrill of being a real estate tycoon– just don’t go bankrupt!
Travel the world - when you’re done with that, head for space!
Construct famous landmarks in various places during your travels across the globe.
Take what you can when you can.
Roll the dice and snatch up all the properties!
Use your character cards and a little bit of luck to get rich beyond your wildest dreams!
Game-changing Chance Cards
Turn the tables on your opponent with a single Chance Card.
These cards can help you turn the tide of the game - spread plagues over your opponents cities, lower land values, force your opponent to switch properties with you, and more!
Now, there 11 maps to fulfill your satisfaction: World Map, Thai Map(Indonesia Map), Space Map, Theme Park Map, Adventure Map, Battlefield Map, Zombie Map, God's Hand Map, Magic Land, Ice Cave and newest extremely fun map : TOY LAND!
About Gold Ruch Map?
There will be Gold appearing in each area of the map ! You can earn gold as much as possible when arriving land of your each turn (This feature will randomly appear any map only in the event period)
Play with your friends for an even more exciting adventure!
Team up with friends to form your own real estate dream team.
Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime?
That’s everything there is to know! Grab your friends and family and Get Rich now!
LINE Let's Get Rich Screenshots
LINE Let's Get Rich Permissions:
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- Access Bluetooth settings:
- Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
- Change network connectivity:
- Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Control Near Field Communication:
- Allows the app to communicate with Near Field Communication (NFC) tags, cards, and readers.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Android 4.0.3 and up
LINE Let's Get Rich 1.8.1:
LINE Let's Get Rich Old Versions... Load old versions
What's New in LINE Let's Get Rich 1.8.1
Latest Update V.1.8.1
- Fix crash from Loading My Info issue on Android
- Minor Bugs fixed