Let's Go Clubbing 1.15 APK for Android
Club hop with your wing woman and mesmerize the crowd with the coolest dance moves. Show everybody how to tap, swipe, and slide towards stardom in the visually stunning 3D music rhythm dance game everyone’s chatting about.
Shine in the spotlight and bust out your best moves with your dance crew as you tap to original EDM music. Change up your style with the trendiest clothing options guaranteed to make you look your best from head to toe on the dance floor. Raise your swagger and flirting skills to the highest level in an exclusive VIP room filled with the hottest and most attractive club members.
• Choose pre-game bonuses allowing you to stun the crowd with sick moves on the dance floor.
• Recruit and team up with over 300 hunks and hotties each with their own special charm
• Play rhythm-on-rails gameplay with one hand
• Participate in dance-offs to show off your best dance moves and fashion sense against friends and rival crews
• Wear over 900 trendy clothes giving you the confidence to stand out on the dance floor
• Dance and tap to original fist-bumping, bass-dropping EDM tracks with Facebook friends
Let's Go Clubbing Video Trailer or Demo
Let's Go Clubbing Permissions:
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Change network connectivity:
- Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
- Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Disable your screen lock:
- Allows the app to disable the keylock and any associated password security. For example, the phone disables the keylock when receiving an incoming phone call, then re-enables the keylock when the call is finished.
- Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- Read Home settings and shortcuts:
- Allows the app to read the settings and shortcuts in Home.
Android 2.3.3 and up