Heroes Evolved 220.127.116.11 APK for Android
Assume the role of any one of over 50 completely unique heroes. Be a stalwart tank character with healing abilities. Become a devastating rogue attacking from the shadows. Bombard enemies from afar with powerful spells and abilities, or shred your opposition to pieces in ruthless melee combat - the choice is yours! As the battle rages, gain new items & abilities to shape the way you fight, allowing you to adapt and evolve to face any situation. Form a team, execute your strategy, and work together to achieve victory!
Innovative and tight controls bring the MOBA genre to life on mobile devices. Experience the smoothest skill execution on a touch-screen to date, as you move precisely across the map, expertly positioning yourself for the attack.
Begin your journey in Heroes Evolved today!
★★★ FEATURES ★★★
▶ Over 25+ unique playable characters, with more added regularly!
▶ Quick play - Game on the go with matches suited to short burst game-play.
▶ Expansive item list, allowing you to truly customize your Hero to your liking.
▶ Revolutionary control scheme - Unleash skills & abilities with deadly precision.
▶ Join thousands of other players across the globe for instant fun!
▶ LIKE: fb.com/HeroesEvolvedNA
▶ LEARN: r2gam.es/HE_forum
▶ VISIT: he.r2games.com
▶ FOLLOW: twitter.com/R2Games
▶ WATCH: youtube.com/heroesevolved
Heroes Evolved Screenshots
Heroes Evolved Permissions:
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Precise location (GPS and network-based):
- Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
- Access USB storage filesystem:
- Allows the app to mount and unmount filesystems for removable storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Take pictures and videos:
- Allows the app to take pictures and videos with the camera. This permission allows the app to use the camera at any time without your confirmation.
- Record audio:
- Allows the app to record audio with the microphone. This permission allows the app to record audio at any time without your confirmation.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Send sticky broadcast:
- Allows the app to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Excessive use may make the device slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Change your audio settings:
- Allows the app to modify global audio settings such as volume and which speaker is used for output.
- Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Modify system settings:
- Allows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
- Close other apps:
- Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
Android 2.3 and up
Heroes Evolved 18.104.22.168:
Heroes Evolved Old Versions... Load old versions
What's New in Heroes Evolved 22.214.171.124
- Fixed issue where red dot displayed on ineligible prizes.
- Fixed issue where some players were unable to claim check-in reward.
- Optimized in-game text descriptions.
- Added New Year exchange event.
- Added Recharge event
- Added Daily Check-in event
- Added New Year's Day Check-in event
- Added Win Rewards through matchmaking event