Go!Go!Go!:Racer 1.4.3 APK for Android
Challenging Endless Thrills!
Fast isn’t fast enough!
Go!Go!Go! Racer is looking for players to collect awesome-looking cars and test their reflexes through epic explosions using ridiculous power-ups! Show us you have the skills to swerve through traffic and zoom past the competition at every checkpoint. Play with your friends on the weekly leaderboard and become the #1 player in Go!Go!Go!: Racer!
Think you have what it takes?
WHO AND WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING WITH:
•Play in over 60+ cell-shaded cars
•Use various characters with their own special ability to help you increase your high score
•Use power-ups to get through traffic
•Combine power-ups and acceleration to reach checkpoints for better scores
•Draft behind vehicles for generous speed boosts before crashing into traffic
•Stay on top of the weekly leaderboard and play against your friends
* User information will be only used for adding in-game friends and all data will be encrypted for your security.
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Find accounts on the device:
- Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Access USB storage filesystem:
- Allows the app to mount and unmount filesystems for removable storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Change network connectivity:
- Allows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
- Draw over other apps:
- Allows the app to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
- Receive data from Internet:
- Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app's service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
- Full license to interact across users:
- Allows all possible interactions across users.
Android Low Maturity
Android 2.3.3 and up