Fix My Car: Custom Mods LITE 11.0 APK for Android
In this automotive project you'll have fun discovering your auto, mechanical skills while learning about performance upgrades and how custom car modifications are installed in the real world.
Find tools, use them, order parts and bring the vehicle to a racing quality using a private, professional body shop. This is where you come to work on one of the coolest cars, and you'll do it for the love of cars; it's fun and entertaining! If you like our original Fix My Car game, this game will not disappoint.
This version is the free / LITE version of the app. It lets you try up to 20 tasks and sample a few choice hints or descriptions. You get to do a few mods and chop work (removing stock parts). To complete the car and to the get full functionality, please support us by purchasing the extremely low cost, full version. The full version allows you to complete all the really good mods ( rims and tires, new engine, souped up sound system, paint, entertainment/TV in the trunk, etc...).
This game is available in many languages including the language you are reading this description in. The language will load automatically based on the language of your device. As for your game progress, the game will auto-save your every move so you can always undo a step or take a break.
Please do not spoil the fun for others by posting solutions in the comments. Instead, come and find us (FireRabbit) on Facebook.
Fix My Car: Custom Mods LITE Screenshots
Fix My Car: Custom Mods LITE Permissions:
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Google Play license check:
- Google Play license check
Android 2.3.3 and up