Emulator KOBox 2.3.6 APK for Android
In this new version,You can play the acrade game with your friends through the Net-Play section!
KOBox is an all-around game Emulator,support Arcade,GBA,FC-Famicom and SFC-Super Nintendo game for Android phones.By quickly scaning game files (Rom) in your phone ,you can easily play the classic games.
Perfectly support the classic games like king of the fighters,Cadillacs and Dinosaurs,Street Fighter, Metal Slug,Final Fight,Samurai Shodown,Contra,Super Mario,Oriental Legened Super,Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,Final Fantasy,Dragon Ball Z,Super Robot Wars Rockman and son on.
Before running the Emulator GameBox,You need to place your own game files onto the SDcard or internal storage.we recommend you to put rom file into the default path:sdcard/VSGamebox/roms,then the KOBox will find the games automatically.KOBox doesn’t provide any unauthorized game files in any form.
Relive the Classic Games in KOBox's world，Just Try and Enjoy it!
-5 different kind of emulator,run fast,great game compatibility
-Support thousands of Arcade,FC,SFCand GBA roms;
-Auto-detects games files,easily manage them,displays some arcade games' cover art and English name;
-Nice and simple user interface, easy to contol the emulator;
-FC, SFC and GBA game can save game progress;Save States (with previews) for FC,SFC and GBA game
-Set Combination of keys for Arcade games;
-Optimize Virtual On-screen keypad,On-screen multitouch controls,give you smoother game experience;
Emulator KOBox Screenshots
Emulator KOBox Permissions:
- Read sensitive log data:
- Allows the app to read from the system's various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
- Approximate location (network-based):
- Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Access USB storage filesystem:
- Allows the app to mount and unmount filesystems for removable storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
- Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
- Install shortcuts:
- Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
- Uninstall shortcuts:
- Allows the app to remove shortcuts without user intervention.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Pair with Bluetooth devices:
- Allows the app to view the configuration of Bluetooth on the device, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
- Access Bluetooth settings:
- Allows the app to configure the local Bluetooth device, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
- Change system display settings:
- Allows the app to change the current configuration, such as the locale or overall font size.
- Send sticky broadcast:
- Allows the app to send sticky broadcasts, which remain after the broadcast ends. Excessive use may make the device slow or unstable by causing it to use too much memory.
- Close other apps:
- Allows the app to end background processes of other apps. This may cause other apps to stop running.
- Read Home settings and shortcuts:
- Allows the app to read the settings and shortcuts in Home.
- Write Home settings and shortcuts:
- Allows the app to change the settings and shortcuts in Home.
Android 2.2 and up
Emulator KOBox 2.3.6:
Emulator KOBox Old Versions... Load old versions
What's New in Emulator KOBox 2.3.6
1.Performance optimization of Net-Play game
2.Fix the bug of game button lost
3.Fix other bugs