Bus Rush 1.0.16 APK for Android
In this exciting runner game, you can choose among 10 different characters to play with. Surf the Bus Rush city with Roy, Zoey, Darryl, Katie, or any of your favorite characters! Also, you can customize your virtual surfer of choice by purchasing thematic runner skins!
The Bus Rush Store has lots of items to improve your running performance. Get runner upgrades to improve your power ups (including magnets and boots). Upgrade your jetpack too, and get lots of coins. You can also purchase Boards to surf mid-air and survive obstacle hits —whether you hit buses, trucks or even subway trains!
Bus Rush also gives you the chance of getting amazing gifts. Collect your daily gift each day and open mystery boxes to get some special rewards!
Bus Rush is a very fun runner game. Download it now and start running!
- Chinatown included!
- Bonus stage implemented!
- New character included!
- 10 characters for you to choose and surf the city!
- 14 great skins to change the looks of your favorite runner!
- Amazing power-ups: coin magnet, jetpack, super jump, score multiplier and air-surfing boards!
- Different scenarios to run in. City, subway, forest and beach!
- Trucks, buses and subway trains to avoid!
- Lots of obstacle-dodging fun!
- Daily gift
Bus Rush Screenshots
Bus Rush Permissions:
- Retrieve running apps:
- Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Control vibration:
- Allows the app to control the vibrator.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Android 3.0 and up