Big Whale Slot Machines APK for Android
The game takes you right into the ocean where you play slots of fortune with whales on your side. Big Whale Slot Machines is the most awesome, most fun, and most exciting slots of fortune game in the world. Be at jackpot parties and experience the thrill of playing slots on a Ocean-themed, high-definition (HD) slots machine.
Big Whale Slot Machines is combination of most sea-worthy slots casino themes, put together for your fun. Dive deep in the ocean today and find the secret slots casino by downloading the game. Advance towards the Billion Coin jackpot by winning lines, increase bet size, and choose from multiple exciting bonus games.
- FREE to download and play
- Five reels to start with
- Big jackpots
- High-quality sounds
- HD graphics
- 20 free games on download
- 10,000 FREE coins to get you going
Big Whale Slot Machines now and start winning Billion Coin prizes.
Big Whale Slot Machines Screenshots
Big Whale Slot Machines Permissions:
- Read your contacts:
- Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your device, including the frequency with which you've called, emailed, or communicated in other ways with specific individuals. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
- Read the contents of your USB storage:
- Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
- View Wi-Fi connections:
- Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
- Read phone status and identity:
- Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
- Install shortcuts:
- Allows an app to add shortcuts without user intervention.
- Run at startup:
- Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the device and allow the app to slow down the overall device by always running.
- Full network access:
- Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
- Prevent device from sleeping:
- Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
- View network connections:
- Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
- Download files without notification:
- Allows the app to download files through the download manager without any notification being shown to the user.
Android 2.3 and up